Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Circus!!!...and the Easter Bunny...

I have NOT forgotten by project-to-do list. I DID make the tray with Jessica like I promised and I DID take a picture!! What's left - post it, already! I will...soon... :)
Until then, let me first say that this past weekend, I did not do any sort of project. I was having way too much fun hanging out with Ellie and Jon at the circus and seeing the Easter Bunny!
Here's Ellie at the circus:
She had a blast! It started at 7:30 and I was amazed she stayed awake until the 10pm finale!
I've gotta say, there were so many moments I was so depressed for the animals :( I mean, an elephant balancing on a ball with a bedazzled head-piece and glitter toe-nails just broke my heart. Ellie, loved the acrobats - they were pretty amazing. But her favorite was definately the pony-rides (as you can see on her face).
THEN, on Saturday morning, our neighborhood put on an Easter festival. I totally love our neighborhood...they do so many cool things for FREE (technically I guess it's not free since we fork out our HOA dues but at least we get some cool entertainment out of it, right?).

There was a petting zoo, more pony rides (line was way too long so we didn't ride), an egg hunt, and free pictures with the Easter bunny!

Ellie could not get enough of the bunny - she waved at him/her the entire time we waited in line - it was precious!

So that was our fun-packed weekend! I DO have a crafty project I'm working on this week. I'm ATTEMPTING to make a jacket for me to wear Easter Sunday...we'll see how it turns out!
And here's just a couple of more pics of Ellie from the weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! She is getting so big!
    I could hear Ellie on the phone the other day when Josh and Jon were talking. She cracked me up!
    Hope y'all have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete