Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Fave!

I am 6 inches away from obsessing over this new find - silk flowers!! Have y'all seen these?
Not the faux, silk flowers - but these gorgeous, super cute hand-made silk floral broaches/clips.

(This is my absolute fave)



Chloe & Maddie

I've been searching for a special alternative for Ellie's Easter hair-piece. I considered a HUGE peony (though I still think are adorable) but once I saw one of these puppies, I knew I had to have one...or two...or maybe even three.
Check out these ideas:
Pish Posh Girls is where I very first saw these silk flowers. I LOVE how fun they look in a ponytail!

Chloe & Maddie definately has (in my opinion) the most beautiful pieces you can imagine. I think these shoes are stunning. What a great way to dress up a plain pair of heels!
And seriously - how pretty is this belt?! I am the BIGGEST neutral-colored-clothes-buyer there is...I think this would be so cute around a cardigan. Again, gorgeous piece from Chloe & Maddie.

So - that's my newest, latest, and great accessory find. I honestly can't decide on which flower I like most but I will be sure to snap some shots of Ellie and me in whichever ones we decide on!!
P.S. - Don't think I've forgotten about my weekend project list! My gal pal, Jessica, is coming over tonight for Weekend Project #2 - Monogram Tray...We shall see how they turn out. I'm so excited!! :)

1 comment:

  1. i think they are so cute!! a few weeks ago i was bored at home and tried to make some...i failed but will still try to perfect it!! :)

    ReplyDelete