Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekend Project 1!

After reviewing my 11 waiting items, I decided to start with the items that wouldn't require a lot of purchases...Most of the things on the list, I can do now and have the supplies I need. Once I narrowed that down, I then decided to choose what items I NEEDED to finish first.

Sooo...my friends, I have decided for my first weekend project, I will (partially) tackle project #10 - sew thru some of Ellie's fabric and make her Easter outfit! Easter is only 3 weekends away so I need to get busy!!
Here are the fabrics on the cutting board:

Both fabrics are from Dena Designs - Leanika Line

I was inspired by a designer on Etsy, Georgia Grace Designs. She is absolutely fabulous.
Here's a sneaky peek of the fabrics together:

So, I will be busy sewing this weekend and will post the fruits of my labor on Monday so be sure to come back and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment