Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Project - Complete!

I have to say, posting my projects from the weekend is a FANTASTIC way to keep me motivated. I remembered Daylight Savings Time laaate on Saturday night and wanted to call it a night on Ellie's Easter outfit but I pressed on! I'm so glad I did!

Before I go on, I have to say, I'm not a mom that buys the huge, poofy dresses for Easter. I'm not sayin' there's ANYTHING wrong with those poofy dresses - I just prefer to buy something Ellie can wear again.

So here's the result!!

(Disclaimer: these photos were taken with Jon's phone so the quality isn't that great.)
I am so pleased with out it turned out. Ellie hasn't tried it on yet but I'll post pictures in a couple of weeks with her in it. Now the hunt begins for an Easter dress for me!

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo stinkin cute! And if you made this I'm going to be jealous of your mad skills... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is adorable!! so cute! crafty project #1 a true success!! good job mel!

    ReplyDelete