Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter!!!

I hope y'all had a wonderful Easter! We absolutely did - the Easter bunny came to visit Ellie Sunday morning (sorry - I was too wrapped up in the moment with Ellie to snap some pictures of her basket!!), we had a great day at church, lunch with Jon's parents, and a small Easter egg hunt!


Remember that I mentioned making a jacket for Easter for myself? Well, the pieces are cut, SOME of the jacket is assembled but I really just ran out of time to finish it. SO - I worked with what I had and just added a couple of home-made flowers to a sweater.
I really need to focus more on pictures because I didn't get a full shot of the family in our Easter outfits! But this is what we got:
I WILL continue to work on my jacket and WILL post it once it's finished!
As for my weekend projects - y'all, I'm TRYING to stay crafty but sometimes it's just impossible to get that extra time (and energy) to do anything!! (BUT - I DO think my little fabric flowers count towards my craft project of adding the flowers to a cardigan :) :))
I'm going to work on some more dresses for Ellie this weekend...I feel like I'm saving my bigger and more time consuming projects for the verrrry end...
Here's the fabrics up for this weekend's sewing:

1 comment: