Monday, September 14, 2009

Really Bad News...But Some Good News Too!!!

So the bad news: ALL OF MY PICTURES ON MY MEMORY CARD WERE DELETED!!!! Yes, all 574 of them - including the SWEETEST video of Ellie making her animal noises :( While I was at the lake with my dad, his wife and her family, they wanted to transfer the photos we had taken onto their computer. Somehow, during the transfer, all the pictures were erased!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so sad about it that I started crying.
I will post some pictures of Ellie from the weekend because she was so darn cute. She was such a champ in her life jacket (which she hates) and she even took a ride behind the boat in the tube.

On to the good news!! Jon surprised me this weekend with a new vacuum cleaner! I know that seems so corny to be so excited over a vacuum cleaner but here's the mathematical facts: Carpet + 2 Dogs (1 of which is lab that sheds like crazy) + 1 cleaning-obsessed mama = love for all things clean.

So when Jon brought this puppy home, I was ECSTATIC!!!
I was originally in the market for a Dyson but could not get over all the mixed reviews on Consumer Digest and Target! I was not about to plunk down $500 bucks for something that may just be 'eh. So I found this one - half the price and I'm not gonna lie, it's heavy to push but ewmigah does it get my carpets clean.
So - if you want the Dyson but not the price - may I highly highly highly recommend the Bissell Healthy Home. Plus, you'll get lovely, toned arms :)

Ok - I hope to have a real post with pics from the weekend soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mel, Hey, I'm glad I found your blog! What a cute family!

    Also, take your card to a profession camera store and they might can recover your pics. It happened to me to. Apparently they aren't really gone until you reformat your card. It's worth a try!

    ReplyDelete