Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Distraaaaaacted!!

I am so distracted this week! Work is SUPER quiet and I am taking an entire week off next week. So...it feels like the last week of school...just plugging away until Friday. What am I doing next week? Something that I am so stinkin' excited about: having a staycation with just me. Yes, I'm sending Ellie to grandma's and spending a couple of days doing things I rarely get to do.

Here's how the week's gonna play out:
Monday: Coming back from my dad's lake house in Arkansas
Tuesday: Spa Day - Hair cut, pedicure, manicure
Shopping - Charming Charlie's, IKEA, Home Depot (These places are a nightmare to go into with Ellie)
Wednesday: Sleep-In, lay around the house, get in a good fall cleaning, sew through some of my fabric!
Thursday: Be a true stay-at-home-mom with Ellie. Go to a couple of parks, go to Kelly's for coffee and play date.
Friday: Dallas Zoo, here we come! Since Sunday's are considered a work day at church for Jon, he always has Friday's off. Now that school is back in, we figured this would be a perfect time to go to the zoo!

I'M SO EXCITED - I will try to take some pics and post during the week but since it's vaca, it'll be slim pickins.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl - so good to hear from you!!! Your little girl is sooo cute, such a doll! I will have to link your blog to ours. It's good to see you all are doing good!
    Devin

    ReplyDelete