Monday, September 28, 2009

Can't wait to do this...

I found the coolest idea that I can't wait to do. I was so excited about this find I had to post it...


It's the "Family Rules" Canvas:





How cute is that?! I can't wait to get started on this (I should probably establish my rules first!).

Here's what this one says for some ideas...I think these are pretty perfect




ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
HAVE FUN, BE KIND, ASK FIRST, NO FUSSING, NO WHINING
BE CREATIVE AT ALL TIMES
ENCOURAGE YOUR SIBLINGS...SHARE IN THEIR JOY
HUSBAND-HUG YOUR WIFE DAILY & WIFE- ALWAYS BE ON HIS SIDE
OBEY YOUR PARENTS
NEVER LEAVE ANGRY
SING SILLY, DANCE CRAZY, HUG OFTEN, SNUGGLE OFTEN, SAY I LOVE YOU
KEEP YOUR PROMISES
USE YOUR MANNERS- YES, PLEASE...NO, THANK YOU
ALWAYS GIVE TO OTHERS FIRST
TOO MUCH TV IS BAD...TOO MUCH READING IS GOOD
USE NICE WORDS...IGNORE DIRTY WORDS
BLESS YOUR FOOD, BE GRATEFUL, EAT TOGETHER, CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF
SHARE EVERYTHING EXCEPT BAD IDEAS
SAY YOUR PRAYERS...THANK GOD FOR THIS FAMILY

I think this could also be SO CUTE customized for Christmas with your family traditions or the 12 Days of Christmas...or for a new mom with advice/encouragement?! I've also decided to customize one for Ellie with my prayers/desires for her and her life...

As much as I love this, I can't take credit for it.

Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy is the creative genius with this idea. She has a super cute blog too!



I'll be sure to post my canvases!

No comments:

Post a Comment