Thursday, August 27, 2009

Post Number One!

Ok, so I don't claim to have an ultra-exciting life but I do love reading everyone else's blogs so I thought - why not make one of my own?! So...I'm gonna give it a try - I hope to make some blogger friends and connect with friends and family!

I'm a huge camera-fanatic when it comes to Ellie...that's about ALL that's on my memory card so I will post her cute-ness weekly. I also love the interesting/creative themes people create for different days of the week so once I get into my groove, I'll hopefully think of something for that!!
For now, here's some of my favorite pictures of Ellie.




1 comment:

  1. Hey melissa! Glad you joined the blogging world!! Miss you girl! Ellie is a DOLL!! Can't wait to see more of your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete